- Safety instructions and emergency procedures.
- Aims and main learning objectives.
- On-going assesment according to GWO.
- Global legislation.
- National legislation.
Risk and hazards
- Risk and hazards in a wind turbine environment.
- Consequences of incorrect Manual Handling
- Causes of injuries.
- T.I.L.E principle (Task Individual Load Environment)
Spinal anatomy and posture
- Muscular skeletal injuries.
- Spinal anatomy.
- Shoulder anatomy.
- Symptom awareness.
- Reporting methods.
Scenario - based training
- Practice in safe lifiting technique.